SO MUCH TO DISCOVER
Explore a buzzy downtown full of amazing eateries, bars, shops, and museums. Sit by the water and enjoy a picturesque picnic. Or take a leisurely stroll through the walking trails of Fort Trumbull State Park, a former Revolutionary War fort that offers breathtaking harbor views. When you live here, all of New London is just within reach.
- Adjacent to Fort Trumbull State Park
- 2 blocks to the Thames River
- Walking distance to a variety of cafes, restaurants, shops, bars, and nightlife
- Minutes from I-95 and I-395
- Quick access to water taxis and ferry
- Close to major employers like General Dynamics, Electric Boat, USCG, Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Deloitte, and more.
221 Howard Street
New London, CT 06320
Select a Category: